▶传统面试问题(Sample Traditional Interview Questions)，如：
What can you tell me about yourself?(关于你自己，你能告诉我些什么?)
Where were you born?
Where did you have your education?
Your working history?
Your personal hobbies?
1) I was born in Shanghai in 1978, a very beautiful city along the eastern coast.
2) I graduated from Beijing University, with the major of Economics in 2000.
3) After my graduation, I joined Exxon Mobil, one of the top 3 oil companies in the world, developing, producing and selling oil products around the globe. I started working as a salesman,and 2 years later, I was promoted to the VIP Sales Manager in Shanghai area, responsible for the sales of chemicals to corporate clients.
4) Then, for some reasons, I changed my job to another company, P&G, and took the position of Marketing Manager in China. My responsibility is to build the brand, promote sales, conduct marketing programs, and maintain public relations.
5) Last year, I made the decision to pursue a MBA degree. I did this because I felt more and more desired to improve my management knowledge and abilities as my job becomes increasingly challenging
6) Last year, I made the decision to pursue a MBA degree. I did this because I desired to make a career change.
7) I’m married now, I got a nice husband and a loving little kid.
8) I’m still single, because I want to develop my career before marriage.
▶行为面试问题(Sample Behavioral Interview Questions)，如：
1.Describe the best/worst team of which you have been a member.
2.Tell me about a time when your course load was heaviest. How did you get all of your work done?
Actually, my past work experience is a chain of failures and achievements!
Yet, talking about the biggest achievement, I think it was 2 years ago, when I was the Manager of Logistic Department in an E-business Company, dangdang.com.
The problem facing the company at that time is that it was troubled with high operating cost and low delivery efficiency. In order to make the situation better, I worked with my mates on the Information System for half a year, and also brought forward our plans of how to better our warehouses and deliveries.
The job was well done, and we successfully cut operating cost by 20%. It was because of this that I was promoted to the Vice president of this company.
▶压力面试问题(Sample Stress Interview Questions)，如：
1.What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
2.What are some of the things you find difficult to do?
▶案例面试问题(Sample Case Interview Questions)，如：
A chain of grocery stores currently receives its stock on a decentralized basis. Each store deals independently with its suppliers. The president of the chain is wondering whether the firm can benefit from a centralized warehouse. What are the key considerations in making this decision?
A magazine publisher is trying to decide how many magazines she should deliver to each individual distribution outlet in order to maximize profits. She has extensive historical sales volume data for each of the outlets. How should she determine delivery quantities?
1.It is the 15th Century. How do convince the Pope that the Earth is round?
2.If I gave you an elephant， where would you hide it?
3.Why are soda cans tapered on the top and bottom?
1.Would you please make a brief introduction about yourself?
2.Why did you take the MBA examination? Would you please say something about the currently MBA program in China?
3.Why do you choose RENMIN University to study MBA?Tell me a little about RENMIN University form your understanding.
4.How do the people around you review MBA?
最后可以说：Thank you for giving me the chance. I hope to see you again and soon.